The Programmer's Toolkit for the PLI is a TSR
(terminate-stay resident) library that enables developers to utilize
the functionality of the Powerline
I card through their own computer telephony applications.
The toolkit's library routines are accessed through a software
interrupt and can be easily interfaced with high-level language
compilers produced by Microsoft and other manufacturers.
The Programmer's Toolkit includes library
function calls and subroutines, sample computer telephony programs
and a technical reference. The API can be easily interfaced with
C, C++, Pascal and 80x86 Assembler.
Computer Telephony Applications:
- Automated Call Transfer
- Telemarketing Applications
- Voice mail Systems
- Fax-back service (requires external fax modem)
- Interactive Voice Response Systems
- Alarm and Detection Systems
- Powerline I (PLI) single-line voice processing card
- IBM compatible 286, 386, 486 or Pentium system
- 1 megabyte of free hard drive space
- Borland or Microsoft C compiler
- MS-DOS version 5.0 or later
The Powerline I (BigmOuth) Toolkit comes with complete
documentation. Satisfaction guaranteed with our 30 day no-nonsense
complete money back guarantee.
Click 'Buy Now' to order on our Secure Server!